192.168.1.1 is an IP address which routers like Linksys and other network brands use as an access point or gateway. Firms set up router admin access in this address to allow network administrators to configure their routers and networks. Concretely one can manage Security Options, Network Management, IP QoS, DNS, proxy, LAN, WAN, WLAN settings, DSL, ADSL, MAC, WPS block; amongst others.
How to login 192.168.1.1
Accessing your router admin through a 192.168.l.l IP address will allow you to change the settings and configurations that your router software provides.
- Click Here http://192.168.1.1 or enter 192.168.1.1 into your browser’s address bar.
- If you’re getting an error, then 19216811 is not your router’s IP address. Look up your router’s IP address in the following article.
- Once you know your router’s IP address introduce it into your browser’s URL address. You’ll be directed to the user login panel. There introduce your router user and password.
- If you forgot your username and password you can follow these instructions to recover them. If you haven’t changed the default user and password that comes with the router you can consult our router default usernames and passwords list.
- Once you’re in the router’s admin panel you’ll be able to modify and change all internet settings.